Friday, November 12, 2010
Monday, November 1, 2010
Some things about Austin that I really admire are:
- He is an amazing big brother. I know I have said this a million times but it is worth saying over and over because it is so true. He has an amazing love for his little brothers and takes such good care of them. He is looked up to so much by them and I know that he really strives to be a good example to them. Whenever he goes to the library to check out movies and CD's he brings one home for Summit. Even if Summit doesn't like watching the movie he carries it around and thinks it is the best thing ever just cause Austin brought it to him.
- He is awesome at playing the guitar. He has been practicing so much and is getting really good. He loves listening to music, playing music, learning about different bands, etc.
- He pushes through when things are hard....and sometimes I think it's pretty unfair the hard things that people get delt.
- He doesn't worry about what other people think about him. He likes what he likes because he likes it not because other people say it's cool.
- He is so HANDSOME! And he has an awesome smile!
Sunday, October 31, 2010
Monday, October 25, 2010
Thursday, October 14, 2010
Tuesday, October 12, 2010
Andrew and Austin were able to come out for a three day weekend to enjoy the wedding and a few short hours in Nevada City. We had a wonderful dessert get together at the Clove's house. Here is our buddy Will reading books to the little guys.
I was so busy worrying about the little guys that I didn't get any good pictures of the bride and groom. Sorry McLeod!
Saturday, October 9, 2010
Tuesday, October 5, 2010
Next, the boys treated me to a nice peaceful jog.
Then we went home and waited very patiently for daddy to get home so we could open presents. As soon as dad got home Summit told him that he was waiting to open his presents until he got home and asked him to go in his room to see them. Next thing I know the two of them are in his bedroom opening presents without me. He got some movies, a game, some coloring things, and a trampoline. This is his surprised look when we took him outside to see his trampoline. It wasn't completely put together so it took him a second to figure out what was going on.
Here's the smile after he realized what all the pieces in the yard would become
Sunday, September 19, 2010
- He is hilarious! He loves to make us laugh.
- He is so sweet! When I am sad he will come and comfort me and make me smile.
- He is the best little friend! I would be so bored during the day if I didn't have his company.
- He loves life!
- He is so confident!
- He's super smart!
- He is a great big and little brother!
Basically He is a SUPER COOL kid!
Tuesday, September 14, 2010
Thursday, September 9, 2010
We spent our first day in Yellowstone. Our first stop was Olf Faithful. Then we looked at some waterfalls and a few other smaller geysers. Summit was so excited to see buffalo so we were really relieved when we ran into a whole herd of them sitting on the side of the road eating. The next day we went to the Tetons and hiked around Jenny lake to the Hidden Falls.
Sunday, August 29, 2010
Andrew is really enjoying his new job. We are getting comfortable in our new house. Still lots of boxes to unpack...hopefully it will be done soon! I keep telling myself I have to wait to craft till I get at least our clothes and basics unpacked. Austin started school and is taking some cool classes. In his PE class he gets to scuba dive in the pool, fly fish, rock climb, orienteer, etc. Summit, Tosh and I are working on making some connections. We've been walking on the river every day and taking frequent trips to the park, the library, and the grocery store. We had a picnic the other night at one of the many fabulous parks here in Casper. Here are a few pictures of our adventure.
Thursday, August 5, 2010
Friday, June 25, 2010
He wasn't sitting in front of a mirror when we cut it so when it was all done I took him to look in the mirror. As soon as he saw himself he got the biggest ear to ear grin I have ever seen. He loves his new haircut and so do we but we still kinda miss the long hair.
These pics aren't the best but they are the best of the hair.