Some things about Austin that I really admire are:
- He is an amazing big brother. I know I have said this a million times but it is worth saying over and over because it is so true. He has an amazing love for his little brothers and takes such good care of them. He is looked up to so much by them and I know that he really strives to be a good example to them. Whenever he goes to the library to check out movies and CD's he brings one home for Summit. Even if Summit doesn't like watching the movie he carries it around and thinks it is the best thing ever just cause Austin brought it to him.
- He is awesome at playing the guitar. He has been practicing so much and is getting really good. He loves listening to music, playing music, learning about different bands, etc.
- He pushes through when things are hard....and sometimes I think it's pretty unfair the hard things that people get delt.
- He doesn't worry about what other people think about him. He likes what he likes because he likes it not because other people say it's cool.
- He is so HANDSOME! And he has an awesome smile!