Tuesday, October 12, 2010

California

Andrew's sister Lisa got married a week ago and we were lucky enough to take a trip out to California for the occasion. The little boys and I were able to go out there a week before the wedding and do a little playing. We went swimming in Nancy's pool, played with friends, went shopping, spent time with Grandma and Poppi, relaxed and had a nasty stomach bug. Overall it was really nice to go back and visit. The pictures are in a crazy order cause I am not smart enough or patient enough to figure out how to fix it on Austin's mac. Haha...I just turned that whole paragraph into a link also. I really suck at this but I'm not going to try and fix it. :)
Art and Roz at the wedding
Alex and Brianna at the wedding

Summit and his buddies Coen and Beckett

Andrew and Austin were able to come out for a three day weekend to enjoy the wedding and a few short hours in Nevada City. We had a wonderful dessert get together at the Clove's house. Here is our buddy Will reading books to the little guys.
All my boys at the wedding
My lovey and Me at the wedding



Summit carrying the rings
Lisa and her daughter Christina
I was so busy worrying about the little guys that I didn't get any good pictures of the bride and groom. Sorry McLeod!

1 comment:

Katie Call said...

You look gorgeous, Andrea! So happy to see your happy family...remember when it was just us talking drama in our room at night? :) Seems like forever ago!