Sunday, October 31, 2010

HALLOWEEN

I have been trying to get Summit to decide what he wanted to be for Halloween for two months so I could make him a cool costume. Everytime I asked him he just made it into a joke so I could never get a straight answer from him. Finally we were at Old Navy and he saw a shark costume he had to have. So I bought it for him. He wore it for a week straight. Then my mom sent him two costumes that she had made me when I was a kid. He LOVED them and decided that instead of being a shark he was going to be a leopard. Tosh can't talk so he had no say in the matter so here he is as Brobee. We went to the ward party on Saturday night and then tonight we put the costumes on long enough to show Grandma and Popi on Skype. Summit didn't even want to trick-or-treat.

On Friday we went to a play group and had a Halloween party. These are a few of the play group friends.

No comments: