Sunday, September 19, 2010

Three Years Old

HAPPY BIRTHDAY to our amazing Summit!

We have been so blessed by this wonderful little spirit coming to our family. There is no way I can express the joy and love we have for our son.

Here are a few things that we love most about Summit


  • He is hilarious! He loves to make us laugh.
  • He is so sweet! When I am sad he will come and comfort me and make me smile.
  • He is the best little friend! I would be so bored during the day if I didn't have his company.
  • He loves life!
  • He is so confident!
  • He's super smart!
  • He is a great big and little brother!

Basically He is a SUPER COOL kid!



September 20, 2007




September 2008 - One Year Old




September 2009 - Two Years Old




September 2010 - Three Years Old

2 comments:

Romney Family said...

they grow up way too fast. He is so cute!!

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday Summit!!!!