Thursday, September 9, 2010

Yellowstone and the Tetons

We took a short little vacation over labor day weekend. Why does it take so long to drive anywhere with three kids?!
We spent our first day in Yellowstone. Our first stop was Olf Faithful. Then we looked at some waterfalls and a few other smaller geysers. Summit was so excited to see buffalo so we were really relieved when we ran into a whole herd of them sitting on the side of the road eating. The next day we went to the Tetons and hiked around Jenny lake to the Hidden Falls.



I can't access the other camera card so there's no pictures of Austin or I but we were there.

2 comments:

Jilly Bean said...

Beautiful! Fun!!!

Anonymous said...

I love your cute family. I am glad you guys had a good time. I love Yellowstone. We are only 1 hour from west Yellowstone so we are blessed.