Tuesday, October 5, 2010

Sum's B-day

I'm a little late with this but here it is. First thing when we woke up Summit went to his closet and go out his special birthday shirt that I made him. Then we decided to head to the park.


Next, the boys treated me to a nice peaceful jog.

Then we went home and waited very patiently for daddy to get home so we could open presents. As soon as dad got home Summit told him that he was waiting to open his presents until he got home and asked him to go in his room to see them. Next thing I know the two of them are in his bedroom opening presents without me. He got some movies, a game, some coloring things, and a trampoline. This is his surprised look when we took him outside to see his trampoline. It wasn't completely put together so it took him a second to figure out what was going on.


Here's the smile after he realized what all the pieces in the yard would become



Then we headed back inside and had cake. Summit requested a football cake.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

He has such a sweet little smile! I love the shirt you made him, that is such a cute idea.

Jilly Bean said...

Happy birthday! He's a cute little guy! I love the look of surprise at the trampoline pieces. Cool!