Saturday, April 26, 2008

Scrapbooking!




Ok...so I have to confess that I always hated scrapbooking cause I wasn't creative enough, patient enough, rich enough, etc. to do it. When Summit was a bun in the oven I told my friend Polly I wanted to make a baby book for him. She had the cutest idea. You make two pages for each month of their first year. You have a calendar on one page to write all the cute stuff and fun milestones and on the next page you have a place for pictures from that month. So the goal was to have it all put together before he was even born so it was all ready. Of course that didn't work but here it is. It is so cute!!!! I'm so grateful for Polly and her creativity...actually it was from a magazine but that's alright. It's easy enough that hopefully I can keep up the tradition with the rest of the kids. Just thought I'd share the cute idea.
P.S. My mom is on the plane right now coming to see me....gotta leave for the airport!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Love that idea! How great is that? I wish I had a calendar to chart all the kids milestones, and all that fun stuff. Maybe I could start one. :)

Anonymous said...

You are so creative. It looks amazing. I haven't done any scrapbooking in years. I am way behind and need to start again.

p.s. Have fun with your Mom

Walnut said...

you know whats funny....blogs are like online scrapbooks and now you are blogging about scrapbooking.

Unknown said...

What a great idea! I'd have fun doing one for Xander since I love scrapbooking. Hope your having lots of fun with your mom!

Leslie said...

Andrea that is SO COOL!! I have never been a scrapbooker, and I don't really want to be, but I DO believe in baby books, and I REALLY like this idea! Do you think Emma will feel bad if she's the only kid who doesn't have one like this? :)