Friday, May 9, 2008

Fun in the sun and the sweetest brothers ever!

My mom was here last week and we had such a blast! Summit loves the Yuba River...the sand, the sun, the water, the hike....we have so much fun there. I can't wait till we can swim in it. We found a fun trail that leads to a cool spot on the river. My mom and I hiked it twice while she was here. Summit loves being outside riding in the backpack and I am trying to get ready for the Green Family Trek this year. Summit had so much fun playing with Nana and Austin had a blast hiking with her and impressing her with his swim in the freezing river. I'll have to post a video of that later. Just like I was going to post our family pictures. Someday it'll happen. Here are a few of our best river pics.



I love my boys...they are so awesome! They have the sweetest relationship. Austin is the best big brother I've ever seen. Summit loves him more than words can explain. Summit has started really cruising now. He is quite the explorer. His favorite place is Austin's room especially if he knows Austin is in there. He even likes the bathroom if Austin is in there. The other day he followed Austin down the hall and into his room while Austin was trying to study and then later that day he sat outside the bathroom playing cause he saw Austin go in there to clean it. He eventually lost interest but it was the cutest thing watching him wait for his big brother to come out.




5 comments:

Cyndi said...

that is so cute! what good buddys!

Anonymous said...

How fun to be able to spend time with your mom. She is super cute. Your boys are super cute too. How fun that they are such good friends.

Jilly Bean said...

Your boys are awesome. Summit's little beach bum is too cute!

Walnut said...

3rd picture - looks like he just ate a huge spoon of sand

LaDonna and Ben said...

I can't figure out who's bum he's got...kind of a toss up.

Furthermore, who gave Austin permission to grow up?!! No one consulted me on this. Is he in college yet?

PS. you guys need to come down and see us on the coast. Our kids can eat sand together!

Benny