Thursday, March 13, 2008

My Very Own Homemade Hooter Hider


I'm so excited....yesterday my friend taught me how to make the cutest nursing blankets. Here it is!!! Every nursing mom should have one of these. It has a strap so the baby doesn't pull it down or it doesn't slip off your shoulder. It also has a strip that holds it out far enough so you can see what your baby is doing and get him latched on but no one else can see down there. How fun is that?! I wish I had one when he was younger! I don't know how many times I have accidentally exposed myself in restaurants or stores...hopefully those days have come to an end! Thanks Breanne!!!
I can't believe how fast Summit is growing. I hope you guys don't get sick of hearing about him and seeing his pictures. I guess if you do then you can quit looking at my blog. So here goes the Summit update. Since I last posted he started sitting up and scooting on the floor. He knows he can get a toy if it is a foot or so away but he hasn't ventured farther than that yet. Pretty soon he'll realize he is moving and he'll be all over the place. Here is a picture of him sitting up playing with his toy. He loves to be up looking around. No more laying on the floor for him.
Here he is in the bath. I can't get him to smile for the camera very often but this one was just perfect!

12 comments:

Janelle said...

He is so freaking CUTE. I am sad we didn't get to see you. I see you saw angela. Who is the other baby?

Erin said...

Can you patent the name "Hooter Hider?" I think that is genius. And he really does have an adorable smile!!

Anonymous said...

What a big boy now. Yes, they love to sit up. I love when babies smile. Too cute! :) Love your nursing blanket by the way.

Kerri said...

I love your blanket you made! What a good idea! You could definatley sell those. Summit is sooo adorable! What a little cutie you have. He has such a cute smile.

Anonymous said...

Hey, if you make me one for Denise I will pay you. See just had Alia two days ago. Let me know. Great idea. You look beautiful and summitt is so cute.

smeltzer family said...

Hooter Hider ... LOL Andrea you're funny. Summitt is sooooooooooo cute! It just gets better when he gets older. :)

Jason, Alyson, Kaci, Brynley & Ashlynn said...

You are too funny! That is the coolest thing...Summit is so adorable, what a cutie!

Leslie said...

When I heard of Hooter Hiders I was astounded at the brilliance! Good for you for making your own. And, um, HOLY CRAPPER your boy is so cute. I want to squeeze his cheeks and make squealy noises at him!

Desta said...

Very ingenious device. I have been thinking about making/acquiring one for baby #2. And I never get tired of seeing Summit's pictures!

Cyndi said...

LOVE the Hooter Hider! thats hillarious! anyway, my friend from high school started Baby Bling, i just work for her. Summitt is to dang cute!

Elke said...

Cool blog Andrea! Ours is.... elkerushton.blogspot.com

Nick

Walnut said...

hilarious title for the new device.