Saturday, January 26, 2008

I'm Stoked on This Blogging Thing






How fun is this! I was so excited to come back to my lonely little blog and find 9 comments. Yippee! Today we went sledding up on Hwy. 20. How fun!!! Summit loved being outside and




Austin was loving being the dare devil. Here he is with his new snowboard from Christmas.I was just glad to get out of the house after being stuck there in the snow with a grumpy baby for the last two days. Sure would be nice to have internet at our house so I could play with my blog on lonely days like that. Had some time to quilt on Thursday thanks to the snow...so I guess I can't complain too much. That's about all the excitement here in Nevada City. Not too much going on. I'm going to have to think of more exciting things to write about if I'm going to keep you guys interested.
Here's a finished quilt...not the one from Thursday.
This one I made for Andrew for Christmas.

4 comments:

Desta said...

Nice quilt. Love all the pictures too, especially the one of Andrew and Summit. He looks a lot like you in that one (Summit, not Andrew). I can't believe how old Austin is getting. We miss you guys!

Anonymous said...

Such a cute family. I too love blogging. It is so good to be in touch with you. You have always been one of my favorite people.

Jason, Alyson, Kaci, Brynley & Ashlynn said...

Cute, cute pictures Andrea! I agree with Desta...can't believe how grown up Austin looks! Love the quilt too, what a talent!

Romney Family said...

How fun to see your guy's blog. Summit sure is cute!!! Jessie