Wednesday, January 30, 2008

The Big Roll (This is for you NANA)



Here is our little Summit rolling over. He started laying on his stomach, curling his legs up under his bum and pushing his legs out. He's only scooted an inch or so but soon he's going to be traveling far. Andrew said he gives him two weeks until he starts to really move. That's scarry! I had so many cute pictures on my camera last night and I erased them all so I can't post them. Lesson learned.....read the manual before you start pushing buttons.


We got almost a foot of snow last night. This is the first time in his life that Austin's had a snow day. He was so excited this morning. As soon as he heard I was awake he came in our room with the most proud smile I've ever seen and announced that school was cancelled.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

That video is so cute of Summit. He is such an adorable baby. I am jelous that Austin got a snow day. chool here was canceled on Monday but then I had school yesterday. Not so lucky. I am going to e-mail you to give you the update on life. Have fun with your amazingly beautiful baby!

Darren, Tisha, Tanner & Tennyson said...

I made that mistake once, NEVER again!