Wednesday, July 22, 2009

Here are a few fun pictures I've taken in the last few weeks. Nothing really exciting going on with us lately. We've had a few low key weeks. Been working on thegreenpickle, swimming in the river LOTS and trying to stay cool. My sister's been here visiting. Mom and Andy show up in two days and then Summit and I head back to WA with them in a week. Vika and I go on a 50 mile backpack trip in week and a half. That's about it.








getting ready to raft the Truckee River


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

It looks like you guys have been having fun as a family. How exciting that you are going to be spending so much fun time with your mom. I just found out I am going to be able to go home on the 9th of August and I am so excited. Enjoy your visit and we can't wait to see pictures.

Jilly Bean said...

Hey was just thinking of you. Summit is getting big. I love his squishy cheeks. They're like Carter's cheeks. It's fun to see Austin so grown up. He used to be a little kid loving lizards and needing to be prodded to brush his teeth and read his daily 20 minutes. Yikes, he's growing.