Saturday, November 1, 2008

Halloween Fun

Here are the costumes I put millions of hours into. In the middle of the night on Thursday I woke up and couldn't go back to sleep cause I was so excited for Halloween. How ridiculous is that?! I haven't been so excited for Halloween in YEARS! I guess it was all the anticipation from making the costumes. Here are the pictures. I do have to say that these are the best costumes I've ever made (I've only made two other costumes). Austin looked incredible!

I can't believe I didn't get a good picture of just Summit. This picture doesn't do him justice. I'll have to dress him up again and post a good picture of just him.

I know I already did Austin's Birthday post but today is the real day so again here is a tribute to Austin....You are the most amazing big brother and a great son! You make our family complete! We love you so much. You continue to amaze me every day. You are such a great example for good. You are such a strong young man! We are so lucky to have you as one of our sons!!!!!!

4 comments:

Cyndi said...

Austin looks AWESOME! so scary! russ is jealous.

Anonymous said...

I am so impressed! Awesome job!

Kerri said...

You did a great job with thier costumes. They look great! It is always so fun to see them in what you've made.

LaDonna and Ben said...

Austin looks unreal. Uncanny resemblance!