Thursday, October 16, 2008

Update on Life

Here's a quick update...Summit and I have been working on Halloween costumes. We've finished Summit's and we are in process for the other three. I'm excited to do a Halloween post but I have to wait. We also made a cute Halloween decoration.

On Monday we had a card making day at our house. That was fun. Now I have a few cards stocked up. Here are the boys playing the drum while we made cards.

I also made these cute beanies for my nieces.


Austin is doing great in 8th grade. We got a call from one of his teachers last week to tell us how awesome he is doing. She went on for 5 minutes about how wonderful he is. That was really neat to hear!

That's about all the excitement we have right now. I know it isn't anything too monumental but that's our life! :)

2 comments:

Jilly Bean said...

Oh my gosh, I love those candy corn beanies! Lily and I want them! The sign hanging up is cute too. You're a craftin' babe. Can I come to ;your next card night??

Anonymous said...

You are so creative it makes me sick. Someday I will know how to make something.