Thursday, June 5, 2008

Families are so great!

Nothing much to say just some cute pictures we've taken lately.

Daddy and Summit stayed home from church cause they were sick and this is what I came home to.


Here's Summy with his Uncle's. He and Austin are so lucky to have such great uncles on both sides!





This was Mother's Day breakfast.....I was so spoiled. My boys are AMAZING! I'm so grateful for the sealing power, that I can be with them forever...I'm so lucky!




I love summer...here's Summit with Zeke and Gio at the pool.


5 comments:

Desta said...

Woo! 2 posts in a week. I love it. Your little guy is so cute and getting so big. James and I want to come out so bad and visit everyone. All in good time...

Anonymous said...

You are a pretty lucky girl. Your boys are so cute. I love how you put that you are so blessed for the sealing power. I think about that every day.

Romney Family said...

I love the picture of Andrew and summit!! that is too cute. It looks like you guys are having some fun this summer with the hiking and the river and Austin breaking bones.

islandmom said...

I was beginning to wonder if you had abandoned this blog...lol! Good to hear from you! Summit is growing up fast! What a cutie!! :)

Josh Farnsworth said...

Andrew,
Now I know it's the best feeling to have your little son asleep on your chest. I'm loving Joseph man. How's everything going?