Sunday, February 3, 2008

This is the sweetest thing ever. Summit got done with his bath and Austin picked him up. He cuddled right in to Austin and didn't want to move. He loves his big brother so much. Austin was gone for the weekend and when he came home this morning Summit was so excited to see him. He was all smiles!



This is the best pacifier ever. Plugs the hole right up. :) When it fell out he started crying and tried to put it back in.









Happy Birthday to me tomorrow.....what an awesome present to have our little Summit! Here he is...totally worn out after a fun night of sitting around.




















We now have almost 3 feet of snow at our house! This is the most snow I've ever lived in. We couldn't even get out of my in-laws driveway last night with the 4-wheel drive so we had to crash at their place.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

*HAPPY BIRTHDAY* You look amazing!

Desta said...

Happy Birthday! I'd rather be snowed in in CA, than snowed in in UT.

Anonymous said...

I just saw Ashley and she said, "
Oh! It is Andrea's birthday soon." So I told her I would tell you Hi! for her and I also told her that she needs to start a blog. TTYL.